The Benefits of invisalign
at Smiles of LA Mesa.
Invisalign aligners are not only for aesthetic reasons. These clear aligners also benefit your dental health in the long run. Having properly aligned teeth make them easier to brush and clean, reducing the risks of tooth decay. Straight teeth can help prevent gum disease as well, like gingivitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums that can lead to other infections causing bacteria to cluster around the area of your gum where the teeth meet. If not treated soon enough, the bacteria can worsen the infection in your gums and become periodontitis, a severe type of gum disease that often leads to tooth loss.
Straighter Teeth With a Subtle Treatment Option
Having straight teeth comes with a great deal of benefits, from health improvements to boosts in confidence. But there are so many factors today that can leave us with crooked or problematic teeth. The good news is most patients will be able to get straighter teeth through Invisalign in La Mesa. With this modern orthodontic treatment option, you can give your smile numerous benefits, all with as short a treatment time as possible. Contact Smiles of La Mesa today to see if Invisalign is right for you.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign has changed the face of orthodontics in recent years, giving patients the option of subtler treatment compared to braces. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly with transparent aligners.
Invisalign is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink whatever you want during treatment. Of course, we still recommend avoiding anything that’s bad for your teeth, since we are dentists, after all. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene. Invisalign is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
How much is invisalign at
Smiles of LA Mesa.
|Smiles of LA Mesa’s Invisalign treatment
|Average Invisalign Treatment
|$5,500 – $6,500
Free iTero 3D Scan and see your
final results in 30 seconds.
Invisalign Clear Aligners, any necessary
additional aligners, a single set of retainers, all Invisalign treatment visits
|Initial consult, x-rays, goopy
impressions, Invisalign Clear Aligners, additional Invisalign treatment visits
- Upfront Payment
- Monthly Payments
- Low Down Payment With In-Office Plan
- Insurance Payment Sent to Us Instead of You
Check out some of the awesome
Our Patients Say
Very knowledgeable and friendly with every visit. Highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Smiles of La Mesa. You all are awesome!!!
My names is Veronica I am very happy to go to smiles of la masa. They are very nice and kind. Every visit is a good visit. I would recommend this dental office.
The staff are very friendly and professional. I had a great experience at my initial visit. I have a follow up and look forward to see them again. I highly recommend this dentist.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- More Aesthetically Pleasing (the transparent trays let your smile shine through)
- More Comfortable (fewer trips to the dentist, no tight wires, only sets of aligner trays)
- Easier to Keep Clean (no need to learn new brushing or flossing techniques)
- No Food Restrictions (easily take out the trays for eating any of your favorite foods
- Fast Results (orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is comparable to traditional braces)
- A set of aligners is worn for about 2 weeks, and you remove them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately every 6 weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months, with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This, of course, will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign company. Every new set of aligners is designed to further improve your smile, gradually getting you to the point of having the smile of your dreams.
Invisalign has been proven to be an efficient orthodontic treatment for patients with improper bite or malocclusion. If you have irregular teeth, such as crowded or badly spaced ones, then orthodontic treatment can give you a range of benefits. Straighter teeth not only make talking and chewing easier, but they make for a smile you can love. Whatever caused your teeth placement, orthodontic treatment could be what you need to get your smile looking its best.
Ready to get the many benefits of having straight smiles? Straighten your teeth in the most comfortable way with Invisalign! Call us today at 619-789-4392 for a FREE consultation.