$350 OFF Invisalign
Straighter Teeth With a Subtle Treatment Option
Having straight teeth comes with a great deal of benefits, from health improvements to boosts in confidence. But there are so many factors today that can leave us with crooked or problematic teeth. The good news is most patients will be able to get straighter teeth through Invisalign in La Mesa. With this modern orthodontic treatment option, you can give your smile numerous benefits, all with as short a treatment time as possible. Contact Smiles of La Mesa today to see if Invisalign is right for you.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign has changed the face of orthodontics in recent years, giving patients the option of subtler treatment compared to braces. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly with transparent aligners.
- Invisalign is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink whatever you want during treatment. Of course, we still recommend avoiding anything that’s bad for your teeth, since we are dentists, after all. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign treatment process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like the one at Smiles of La Mesa can help you get safe and effective treatment through Invisalign.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- More Aesthetically Pleasing (the transparent trays let your smile shine through)
- More Comfortable (fewer trips to the dentist, no tight wires, only sets of aligner trays)
- Easier to Keep Clean (no need to learn new brushing or flossing techniques)
- No Food Restrictions (easily take out the trays for eating any of your favorite foods
- Fast Results (orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is comparable to traditional braces)
How Does Invisalign Work?
- A set of aligners is worn for about 2 weeks, and you remove them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately every 6 weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months, with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This, of course, will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign company. Every new set of aligners is designed to further improve your smile, gradually getting you to the point of having the smile of your dreams.
Do I Need Invisalign?
Invisalign has been proven to be an efficient orthodontic treatment for patients with improper bite or malocclusion. If you have irregular teeth, such as crowded or badly spaced ones, then orthodontic treatment can give you a range of benefits. Straighter teeth not only make talking and chewing easier, but they make for a smile you can love. Whatever caused your teeth placement, orthodontic treatment could be what you need to get your smile looking its best.
Ready to get the many benefits of having straight smiles? Straighten your teeth in the most comfortable way with Invisalign! Call us today at 619-789-4392 for a FREE consultation.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign aligners are not only for aesthetic reasons. These clear aligners also benefit your dental health in the long run. Having properly aligned teeth make them easier to brush and clean, reducing the risks of tooth decay. Straight teeth can help prevent gum disease as well, like gingivitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums that can lead to other infections causing bacteria to cluster around the area of your gum where the teeth meet. If not treated soon enough, the bacteria can worsen the infection in your gums and become periodontitis, a severe type of gum disease that often leads to tooth loss.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
The sooner you get started on orthodontic treatment, the sooner you can enjoy the benefits of a bright smile. Contact Smiles of La Mesa today to set up your next appointment and learn more about starting Invisalign in La Mesa. Straightening your teeth with Invisalign can definitely save you a lot of trouble in the long run. So call us today at 619-789-4392 or use our online form for a FREE consultation on Invisalign!
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign can definitely save you a lot of trouble in the long run. So call us today at 619-789-4392 for a FREE consultation on Invisalign!