$350 OFF Invisalign
Looking for Straight Teeth? Then Invisalign® Is For You!
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
- More Aesthetically Pleasing
- More Comfortable
- Easier to Keep Clean
- No Food Restrictions
- Faster Results
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This, of course, will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we are here to help you!
Conveniently Removable and Transparent Aligners
Invisalign has been proven to be an efficient orthodontic treatment for patients with improper bite or malocclusion. Malocclusion is caused by irregularity in the teeth or jaw placement.
Patients have irregular teeth when their teeth are crowded or badly spaced. When you have irregular teeth, you may feel some insecurity when socializing with other people because you are not that confident with your smile. A more serious side effect of malocclusion is difficulty in talking or chewing.
There are patients who inherit irregular bite condition. Others develop irregular bit from a trauma, finger sucking, long-term use of a pacifier or other bad oral habits. Premature loss of a baby tooth is also a usual cause.
Malocclusion can be treated with braces, retainers, or clear aligners like Invisalign. The usual metal braces are the first choice of orthodontics, however, there are patients who don’t like the look and feel of metal in their mouth. Invisalign resolves this problem. Invisalign clear aligners are very convenient in that it is removable and can be taken out whenever you choose, and most especially its made of clear durable plastic.
Orthodontic devices like Invisalign can correct irregular bite, properly align your your teeth and your lips, strengthen your teeth and close any gaps.
Ready to get the many benefits of having straight smiles? Straighten your teeth in the most comfortable way with Invisalign! Call us today at 619-789-4392 for a FREE consultation.
Invisalign La Mesa, CA
Invisalign aligners are not only for esthetic reasons, these clear aligners also benefit your dental health for the long term. Having properly aligned teeth make them easier to brush and clean reducing the risks of having tooth decay. Straight teeth can help prevent gum disease as well, like gingivitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums that can lead to other infections causing bacteria to cluster around the area of your gum where the teeth meet. If not treated soon enough, the bacteria can worsen the infection in your gums and become periodontitis, a severe type of gum disease that often leads to tooth loss.
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign can definitely save you a lot of trouble in the long run. So call us today at 619-789-4392 for a FREE consultation on Invisalign!